Monday, March 9, 2009

My Way

This season, everyone in the planning of their own future, compared with them, I like wandering the streets is like walking corpses, aimlessly.

There is a lot of my dreams.

When I was small, I want the teacher so that you can stand on the rostrum up around, who would not let him listen to my stand, I like the Who, in his book up with a red check mark Kandelia significantly contractors.

Later, I want to be artist, you can take beautiful small hat, walking down the street, good power and prestige, a painting can sell a lot of money ~ this dream twice in my study after the draw was abandoned me, and since then I have every Operating times are mother art masterpiece.

I want to be writers, I'm sure I can write good characters, quirky, flirtatious, and insipid, warm, gloomy and dark, I believe the power of language, I will write a good love letter, I am for him Writing the diary, a thick book, the burden of the past are sweet, and now are happy the precipitation, the precipitation of a person I am. I can not tolerate large numbers of creation and attendance like writing, I am lazy, my bo abandoned for a long time before I can not face the emotional, so much will be deleted, there is no full version of the publication should not build-up.

Thought to be a housewife, wandering in every supermarket household items, like IKEA, but have no one give me a chance, and I really can not control me on the trivial, the household and children's resentment, they will give me brain blow up.

Then I had to do a lot of dreams, lawyers, editors, journalists, and even dentists.

And with the current career, my study are HR, I think I will be a HR, and the monopoly of state-owned enterprises are a small town in the HR.

Want to be a manager, have been recently used to pass the time of the occupation, I was selling cosmetics, but now looks a bit like a small business hawkers, most often to do is take orders, ordering, pickup, delivery, the whole the course of only two people, my wife is also a yes-Gong, I was the smallest city businessman, I enjoy my own money to buy things, the first thing Women's The North Face , the first thing Arden, Estee Lauder first thing ... well ... I too enjoy life, make money to buy my own, this does not lose face. Complain of profiteering at cosmetics after start feeling himself earned little, and then vowed not to buy cosmetics store, and put the mother's face all-inclusive, and I want to go back each time with a lot of things to her, she must be very happy .

No longer want to study section, because here in this study are Forever, I just do not exclusively red, and tired of boring book knowledge and backrest to earn credits, although I could be the rote-learning ability to ensure that every year I get a scholarship.

Civil servants do not want to test, because not so complicated, think of the father, I can find a Civil servant husband, even though he wanted me to find a doctor.

A lot of people to take GRE, TOEFL test go, they want to leave here, go outside and see, I think for a long time, and finally determine their own once feverishly want to go abroad, but do not know if can survive. England want to for a long time, enjoy London's River, enjoy Liverpool's Anfield, only the likes Gerrard Bo, I want to see if they see an ordinary life is how Kop. Father said that if you really want to go, I can let you go. I know that he and the mother's heart in the blood, they have always been the case, saying no matter what, in fact, as long as I think they will let me do it, they love me so, mother would take me to see a psychiatrist, will talk to I say that no matter what she is afraid to do me harm, I thought, a lot of harm has been suffered, but never said, we have chosen a different way each other's love.

And I went to the Orient reported a new IELTS classes, In this way, I do not know what will happen after, do not know can insist down, but now, only the case.

I just wanted to change a good point, I have never meet before, I often can not be reconciled easily and regret.

I am just a ordinary person, but I do not want to just ordinary people.

Mother Father love me, if they can see, they are my only, beyond the control of each sad, they are my power to live, you should rest assured that I will not fudge, I also did not let you off on the best days, has not proved to watch me give you a good boy, but also did not let you know that you love me like you love me the same.

This is my way, only my way and my way only.